Come join me at this incredible retreat spanning four days. From a stunning, tranquil location in Tuscany with accommodation in a historic private villa to a menu of wholesome food, unique olive oils, estate wines, pilates and relaxation.
- Accomodation in luxury ensuite rooms
- All meals, drinks and activities included
- Nutritious, wholesome Tuscan-inspired meals using local organic produce
- Meals, nutrition demos and talks by Emma ElliceFlint
- Wine tasting class by expert sommelier, Emily O’Hare
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil appreciation class by expert, Elizabeth Berger
- Daily pilates class by Polestar trained instructor, Anthony Briggs, plus daily guided walks.
- Guided mushroom foraging through the estate and special wild mushroom dinner with olive oil pairings
- Visit to the local Siena market, and the olive oil press
- Plus plenty of time for relaxing and unwinding.
For more information click through here
4 nights and days
November 2nd – 6th, 2018
A relaxing Wellness Break at beautiful Dorset House in Lyme Regis.
13th – 15th November 2018
This amazing Wellness Break will focus on using nutrition to balance hormones through perimenopause and menopause.
Lots of nourishing meals, all prepared in the kitchen of Dorset House.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Relax, rejuvenate and learn through cooking demonstrations and tastings from Emma Ellice-Flint.
Plus daily yoga, cliff top walks and lots more.
For more information click through here.
Emma’s Tuscany Nutrition Retreat in June promises to be an unforgettable, life-changing long weekend.
From a stunning, tranquil location in Tuscany with accommodation in a historic private villa to a menu of wholesome food, nutrition and gut-health teaching, mindful movement sessions and relaxation.
The amazing La Torre alle Tolfe is a spacious private villa near the picturesque city of Siena set among rolling hills and with its own organic olive grove and vineyard.
The Women’s Tuscany Nutrition Retreat runs over a long weekend, June 13 – 16, 2019.
It’s a real immersion in everything to do with health and wellbeing.
“I’m so excited to be planning this weekend, which will include the giving of nutritional wisdom, teaching about food and health, enjoying meals together overlooking the Tuscan hills – and above all having a relaxing time!”
13th June – 16th June 2019 La Torre alle Tolfe
What a wonderful weekend retreat! Emma’s knowledge on food and nutrition is absolutely phenomenal and we were privileged to both see her in action in the kitchen and hear answers to our never ending questions. A diverse range of activities flowed seamlessly from one to another and we all benefitted greatly from our special time together. Our bodies and minds were nurtured and our time communing with nature uplifted our souls providing some much needed respite from the general busyness of life and living in today’s fast paced world. Thank you.